If you brush and floss your teeth daily, you’re well on your way to a healthy smile. But for a truly healthy mouth, you need general dentistry in Corpus Christi. No matter how great your oral hygiene routine is, you’ll need regular professional cleanings to keep your teeth in their best shape.Image Title: General Dentistry Keeping Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
It's incredibly important because unless you know what you're looking for, you can miss little problems, and as that doesn't get attention, the problem gets bigger and bigger, but if you come in regularly, we can help intervene before it's either an issue or before it becomes a bigger issue. By coming in regularly, we can make sure that people aren't in pain, and we can intervene when we need to and keep them healthy and happy.
If it's been a while since you've been to the dentist, just go ahead and give us a call. We can get you in and get you taken care of, get you back into healthy baseline.
Our general dental care will:
- Help prevent many kinds of dental problems, including cavities, gum disease, dry mouth, and even sports injuries
- Allow our dentists to identify problems in their earliest stages, when they are easiest to treat
- Enable our team to understand your smile challenges and goals, so we can create a treatment plan for you
- Give you added confidence, knowing your smile is healthy and attractive
To schedule an exam or other general dental service, call us today at 361-256-5958.
Find All The General Dental Care You Need For A Healthy Smile
You’ll find all the general dental care you need at Sabal Dental, including:
- Dental Exams – We use the latest technology to identify dental issues that need to be addressed, including digital X-rays and an intraoral camera. Our dentists sometimes wear telescopic loupes, powerful glasses with a magnifier, for a close-up look at the condition of your mouth.
- Dental Cleanings – We get your teeth completely clean, including areas that are often difficult to reach at home, like the back teeth and the area at your gumline.
- Gum Disease Treatment – A licensed periodontist can eliminate gum disease with a deep cleaning, or scaling and root planing treatment. We can also treat more advanced cases of gum disease and gum recession.
- Dry Mouth And Halitosis Treatments – We’ll help you identify the root causes of these unpleasant conditions and recommend therapeutic mouth rinses that can eliminate your symptoms.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Our dentists can fit you for a custom mouthguard that will protect teeth from damage during athletic activities. We can also provide mouthguards to treat sleep apnea and TMJ disorders.
- Preventive Services – It’s easier to keep your smile free of cavities with applications of fluoride, which strengthens your tooth enamel, and dental sealants, which keep bacteria out of the tiny grooves on the chewing surfaces of teeth.
For general dentistry in Corpus Christi, call Sabal Dental at 361-256-5958. You can also schedule an appointment using our convenient .