Orthodontics in Corpus Christi, TX
More than 4 million people wear braces, and 1 out of 4 are adults. Source.
If your teeth aren’t straight, you’re likely self-conscious about your smile. Worse, crooked teeth can cause a misaligned bite, crowding, and other dental problems. Let our dentists straighten your teeth with orthodontics in Corpus Christi.
With our orthodontic treatment, you’ll enjoy:
- The option of using braces or Invisalign to straighten your teeth
- A straighter and more attractive smile and all the things that come with it, like enhanced self-confidence
- Improved oral health, as it’s easier to keep straight teeth clean and cavity-free
- A well-aligned bite, which prevents problems such as jaw strain and difficulty chewing food
To schedule an orthodontics consultation, call us today at 361-256-5958. Ask us about other cosmetic dentistry treatments too, like teeth whitening or gum reshaping.
Enjoy Nearly Invisible Straightening With Invisalign
If you’ve been resisting orthodontic treatment because you didn’t want to wear braces, you’ll be glad to know you can straighten your teeth without metal brackets and wires. Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners to move teeth into their proper positions.
Unlike braces, Invisalign is:
- Nearly Invisible – Since Invisalign aligners are made of transparent plastic, most people won’t even realize you’re wearing them.
- Convenient – Your aligners are removable, which means you can take them out for meals and oral hygiene. You can eat anything you’d like, with no worries about damaging braces. Plus, it’s easier to brush and floss without maneuvering around wires and brackets.
- Hassle-Free – You simply wear each aligner set about two weeks before moving on to the next set in the series. While you’ll visit us for periodic checkups, they’ll be less frequent than appointments for braces. Plus, you won’t need uncomfortable adjustments.
Using Invisalign’s digital technology, we can give you a preview of what your new smile will look like before your treatment even begins!
Some Smiles Need Treatment With Braces
While Invisalign is an option for many smiles, certain orthodontic issues are better treated with braces. Our dentists will advise you on your options, but typically if you have a severely misaligned bite or need to have canine or premolar teeth rotated, we may recommend braces. In addition, since braces aren’t removed until the conclusion of your treatment, they are a better choice for those who lack the self-discipline to wear Invisalign aligners for the recommended 22 hours a day.
Whether you choose Invisalign or braces, it’s important to follow our recommended schedule for dental exams.
For orthodontics in Corpus Christi, call Sabal Dental at 361-256-5958. You can also make an appointment .