Your teeth are strong. Yet there are many ways to damage them, from not treating a cavity that becomes infected to breaking a tooth on a bone during a meal. These situations not only threaten your teeth, they are often painful too. Fortunately, the Sabal Dental team has lots of experience dealing with dental emergencies in Corpus Christi.We're Here For You! Read Transcript
If someone calls us in pain, we make them our priority and find time in our schedules to see them so we can get them out of pain, get them relief, and figure out what needs to be done to resolve the issue.
Need emergency dental care? We offer:
- Same-day appointments when available
- A wide variety of procedures, from root canals to tooth extractions, to repair your smile and relieve your discomfort
- Local anesthesia that doesn’t involve pain, to comfortably numb your mouth
- An experienced team who has resolved countless emergencies
- The option of receiving laughing gas to keep you relaxed during treatment
If you need urgent dental care, call Sabal Dental ASAP at 361-256-5958.
Receive Restorative Care Or Other Treatment For Your Emergency
- Tooth Fillings – Many cavities can be fixed with fillings. Our restorations are made of tooth-colored composite, which blends into your smile better than metal fillings do.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can fix all kinds of dental damage, including breaks, cracks, and severe decay. Your tooth will be stronger, so it will better resist further damage.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure saves your infected tooth. The only other option for an infected tooth is extraction.
- Tooth Removal – Sometimes an extraction is the best option for your oral health. Our dentists can remove all kinds of teeth, even wisdom teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Our licensed periodontist (a gum specialist) will eliminate the pain and bleeding gums caused by gum disease.
Prevent Emergencies With Proactive Care
We’d rather prevent emergencies than treat them – and we bet you agree! We use technology like an intraoral camera and digital X-rays to find problems in their earliest stages so we can treat them before they worsen. In addition, we recommend:
- Regular Dental Cleanings – See us every six months for professional cleanings and exams. These services are essential for keeping your teeth cavity-free.
- Athletic Mouthguards – A custom-made mouthguard is the best way to protect your teeth from sports injuries.
Call 361-256-5958 for help with dental emergencies in Corpus Christi.