Most of us know it’s important to visit the dentist on a regular basis to keep our mouths healthy. However, did you know that a visit to Sabal Dental at least every six months is crucial to catching and treating small problems before they can cause significant damage? Routine dental cleanings and exams in Corpus Christi have other benefits as well:Keep Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
With regular cleanings and exams, our hygienists are able to remove any bacteria in your mouth that you can't get to. If there's spots you're missing, we won't because we have three of the best hygienists in town, they're wonderful people. And the exams allow me to come in and make sure that there are no existing problems or the potential for problems. So early intervention is always the key. And we can do that with our cleanings and exams. So if it's been awhile since you've had your teeth cleaning, there's no shame in it. We have very compassionate people here who don't judge. We just want to help. And if you give us a call, we can do that for you.
- Helping you avoid more extensive, costly dental work down the road
- Giving you peace of mind about your oral health
- Keeping a beautiful smile that will draw others to you
- Lowering your chances of experiencing dental emergencies
Achieve and maintain your best smile with our help! Call Sabal Dental today at 361-256-5958 to schedule your next regular checkup. For your convenience, we’re open until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays.
Receive A Comprehensive Exam & Thorough Cleaning
When you visit us for your dental exam and cleaning, you can be assured of receiving gentle yet comprehensive care:
- We’ll begin your visit by asking about your dental history.
- Then we’ll take a set of digital X-rays for a closer look at your teeth and the structure of your mouth.
- Our dental hygienist will examine your mouth for any problems, making note of areas your dentist needs to pay special attention to.
- Next, the hygienist will clean and polish your teeth, making sure to include areas you might miss at home with regular brushing and flossing.
- Your dentist will then perform a complete dental exam.
Depending on the results of your exam, we may recommend one or more preventive treatments such as fluoride treatment or varnish, which can strengthen your tooth enamel and help prevent cavities. Tooth sealants may also be recommended to protect the biting surfaces of your molars against decay.
If we see any signs of gum disease, we offer “deep cleaning” using a scaling and root planing procedure. To make your treatment more comfortable, we’ll first numb your gums with Oraqix, a painless gel we apply to them. Oraqix can also be used during a regular teeth cleaning if needed.
Regular dental cleanings and exams in Corpus Christi will give you the most beautiful smile possible. Call Sabal Dental today at 361-256-5958 to schedule your next appointment.