Improve Your Smile With Dental Veneers in Corpus Christi
Porcelain veneers can last up to 20 years. Source.
A damaged and worn smile doesn’t have to detract from your overall appearance any longer. Using dental veneers in Corpus Christi, the expert team at Sabal Dental can help you:
- Create a smile you’ll show off with pride
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Feel more comfortable socializing
- Make romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
- Maintain good oral hygiene easier
Don’t wait any longer to get your new smile. Call Sabal Dental today at 361-256-5958 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation. You can get your veneers in just two appointments in most cases.
Our Veneers Can Quickly Overhaul Your Smile
You owe it to yourself to find out more about teeth veneers. These thin pieces of luminescent material can quickly hide a number of teeth flaws, including chips, cracks, stains, gaps, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth. Your dentist can bond them to the front of any flawed teeth to create your Hollywood smile instantly. We’ll work with you hand in hand to pick veneers that give you just the look you want.
We offer both standard veneers and IPS e.max veneers. Standard veneers are crafted from beautiful porcelain and are available in a variety of shades, translucencies, and shapes. IPS e.max offers high-quality, extremely thin veneers that are slightly more durable than standard veneers. They also come in several varieties, so you’re sure to find the right one for you.
Getting new teeth veneers is a simple process:
- At your initial consultation, we’ll go over all your options in detail.
- We’ll prepare your teeth, if necessary, by removing a small amount of enamel.
- We’ll take impressions so that your new veneers can be professionally made.
- When your veneers are ready, you’ll return to our office to have them bonded into place.
If your flawed smile needs a pick-me-up, dental veneers in Corpus Christi may be your answer. Call Sabal Dental today at 361-256-5958 to schedule a consultation. Or schedule an appointment .