- Relax & enjoy your visit using dental sedation
- We offer amenities like pillows & blankets
- Get access to a wide range of dental treatments
At Sabal Dental, we love taking care of families. When you partner with us for your family dentistry in Corpus Christi, you can be assured of receiving the highest level of care, all delivered with a gentle, personalized touch. Other benefits of our family dental care include:Dental Care for the Whole Family Read Transcript
Dental Care for the Whole Family
Pretty much here, as family dentists, we see everybody ranging from 1-year-olds for their first early exam to 96-year-olds for their regular cleanings. And so, as a family, we welcome you to give us a call, and we will see all of you starting from the child to the parents and can get you all taken care of and on the road to wellness.
- Dental sedation available using laughing gas, with the option of deeper sedation at our Weber Road location
- Cozy amenities like warm blankets, soft pillows, and a beverage station for your refreshment
- Experienced dentists who have completed many hours of continuing education to stay up to date on the latest and best treatment methods
- Convenient appointments available five days a week – we’re open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday with the exception of Tuesday, when we’re open until 7 p.m.
Receive Comprehensive Family Dentistry From Our Caring Team
No matter how old or how young, your entire family can be treated at Sabal Dental. We make it possible for your loved ones to receive all their dental care in one convenient location. There’s no need to go to another dentist office when we can take care of all your needs here for every stage of life:
- Infants and Children – We offer “happy visits” for your youngest children to get them used to visiting the dentist. As they get older, we’ll perform regular checkups when they visit, including teeth cleanings and full dental exams. Kids love that they receive stickers for completed visits.
- Teens and Adults – We offer a complete lineup of services including restorative and cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, dental implants, emergency dentistry, TMJ treatment, sleep apnea treatment, oral surgery, and much more. It doesn’t matter what your smile requires, we likely can take care of it here.
Make sure your loved ones get great family dentistry in Corpus Christi. Call Sabal Dental today at 361-256-5958 to schedule appointments for everyone. You can also use our to schedule.