We enjoy taking care of families and, since we have loved ones of our own, we comprehend the value of quality family dental care. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us since we have many years of experience helping our patients attain and protect healthy smiles. If you or a relative are nervous about your oral treatment, we have sedation to calm your nerves – with laughing gas or stronger sedation for more anxious patients.
Young or old, no matter what your loved ones need as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Sabal Dental. We provide a variety of great oral services, all of which can be customized tailored to your individual requirements. These services include:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in leading shape with routine checkups, gum disease therapy, fluoride applications, foul breath solutions, and remedies for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial teeth roots will give you back your teeth and aid preserve your jawbone. Visit us and learn all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can rebuild your smile and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your favorite foods again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a few lost teeth. We will help you choose the dentures for you.
- Oral Surgery – Our surgery can help restore your dental health and prevent more issues. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and more.
- Orthodontics – You and your kids can straighten your teeth with braces or Invisalign aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Treatment – Say so long to an irritated, hurting jaw with support from a customized oral appliance. It will simultaneously help get rid of dangerous teeth grinding.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get some rest and stop snoring. Get fitted for a custom appliance to wear while you sleep.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Pleasanton, TX who genuinely cares. Call 361-256-5958 or contact us to make an appointment. We can’t wait to meet you!