- Sleep peacefully every night
- End your loud, persistent snoring
- Lower your risk for serious health problems
We all suffer from sleepless nights here and there, but it’s usually due to circumstances or changes in our lives that cause temporary stress. Persistent sleep deprivation, however, is a sign of a more serious problem that means you should visit Sabal Dental for help with sleep apnea in McAllen, TX.Get A Good Night's Rest Read Transcript
Get A Good Night's Rest
Sleep apnea is all over the news, all over magazines right now. It's the big disease that a lot of patients or people didn't know that existed. Signs and symptoms of sleep apnea can be snoring at night or if you sleep with somebody and they noticed that you were struggling to breathe while you're sleeping. Those are the more obvious signs of sleep apnea. Here at Sabal Dental, we're able to diagnose that and get you the care that you need to address it, whether that be getting CPAP machine or any other type of care. And it's very important that sleep apnea is addressed because not only does it affect your oral health, it affects your entire body. If we're lacking sleep, our organs aren't functioning as well, we're dragging throughout the day, we're not getting that quality sleep.
We can create a custom oral appliance that will:
- Help you breathe easily without a CPAP machine
- Reduce or eliminate your loud nightly snoring
- Allow you to sleep deeply and wake up refreshed
- Give you more energy throughout the day
- Improve your overall health and quality of life
If you’re ready to finally get the restorative sleep you need, then call Sabal Dental today at 956-247-4994 to request a consultation.
Improve Your Sleep Quality With An Oral Appliance
At Sabal Dental, we provide sleep apnea treatment that many patients find more comfortable and convenient than a standard CPAP machine. Instead of wearing a mask and sleeping near an outlet, we can design a custom oral device that fits you comfortably like a mouthguard.
This type of solution is highly effective in keeping your airways open so you’re not waking repeatedly all night long fighting to breathe. It’s also helpful in preventing dental damage caused by teeth grinding and pressure on your jaw.
If you’re like many sleep apnea sufferers, you might suspect you have this disorder by looking at your other symptoms, like loud nightly snoring or:
- Waking up feeling like you got little to no sleep
- Having headaches, dry mouth, or a sore throat in the morning
- Gaining weight, often without any apparent reason
- Struggling with depression, mood swings, or irritability
- Dragging your feet all throughout the day
- Being more accident prone or forgetful
- Feeling easily distracted at work and at home
With a simple oral appliance, you can finally start getting peaceful, consistent sleep that makes you wake up feeling refreshed and energized. If you need a sleep study, we can refer you to a trusted physician who can confirm a diagnosis and determine if you might benefit from a CPAP machine.
Let us help you find solutions for sleep apnea in McAllen, TX. Call Sabal Dental today at 956-247-4994 or .