Unfortunately, you never know when a dental emergency is going to strike. That’s why it’s good to know where to turn when you’re faced with one. With expert dentists Dr. Patel and Dr. Croft, Sabal Dental can offer you quick help for any dental emergencies in Weber Corpus Christi. Contact us so we can:
- Address your immediate dental need to get you out of pain
- Offer you dental sedation, pillows, and blankets to help you relax
- Provide the restorative dental treatment you need to repair your smile and prevent further damage
- Offer follow-up care as needed to help you maintain a healthy, beautiful smile
Call us now if your smile is in jeopardy: 361-209-8741. We’re open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You’ll find us at 5792 Weber Road in Corpus Christi – just off Holly Road.
Our Team Will Get Your Smile Healthy Again
Over the years, our dentists have seen just about every kind of dental crisis imaginable. No matter what situation you’re faced with, they can help you through it. They are well-trained to handle any type of dental emergency, and they have the experience to go along with it.
If you’re experiencing a toothache, for example, our team will examine your mouth and give you the appropriate treatment. You may require:
- A Dental Filling – A simple filling can repair the damage from a cavity. Our tooth-colored fillings are metal-free and won’t stand out like traditional silver amalgam fillings.
- A Root Canal – If the inner part of your tooth is diseased, your dentist can perform a root canal treatment to clean out the infection and seal your tooth. Contrary to popular belief, this procedure is no more painful than getting a tooth filled.
A toothache is but one example of an emergency situation that we can treat. We can also help with swelling, broken teeth, knocked-out teeth, loose crowns, and broken dental appliances.
When you’re experiencing dental emergencies in Weber Corpus Christi, rely on the professionals at Sabal Dental. Call us today at 361-209-8741 to be seen as soon as possible.