Most of us are aware that we should visit the dentist regularly for routine dental cleanings and exams. However, there is much more to our general dental services than just checkups. At Sabal Dental, we offer a full lineup of general dentistry in Weber Corpus Christi that can help you maintain a healthy mouth and beautiful smile. Our treatment will:
- Find and address oral problems early for best results
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
- Help you avoid unexpected problems and dental emergencies
- Lower your overall cost for dental care
Call Sabal Dental today at 361-209-8741 to schedule your next dental visit. We’re open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
See Us For All Your General Dental Needs
Helping our patients feel confident in their smiles is what we do best here at Sabal Dental. We offer many types of general dental care so that each patient has the opportunity to keep their teeth looking great and their mouth healthy. Here are a few of the general dental services we provide:
- Dental Cleanings And Exams – Visit us every six months for a checkup. We’ll thoroughly clean your teeth, perform an exam, and use digital X-rays to search for any problems.
- Preventive Treatments – Fluoride treatments prevent cavities by strengthening your tooth enamel, while tooth sealants form a protective barrier against decay-causing bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We will use syringe-free Oraqix to numb your mouth, then we’ll perform a “deep cleaning” treatment to rid your gums of plaque, tartar, and bacteria. We even have a periodontist, a gum specialist, on staff if needed, who can provide laser gum treatment in some cases.
- Custom-Fit Athletic Mouthguards – Our mouthguards will fit better, provide more protection, and last longer than ones you can buy in a store.
- Dry Mouth And Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatments – Our team can recommend specialty rinses to help you manage these chronic conditions.
When you need exceptional general dentistry in Weber Corpus Christi, visit Sabal Dental. Call us today at 361-209-8741 to schedule an appointment, or use our convenient to schedule from your device.