Good oral habits are what keep your mouth healthy. That should include regular professional dental cleanings and exams. In Weber Corpus Christi, you can get the benefits of:Keep Your Mouth Healthy Read Transcript
It's very important to come in every six months for your regular cleaning and your exams, because it definitely benefits the patient to keep up with their oral hygiene, just to make sure that we're catching any cavities or catching anything that is happening regularly, so that way it doesn't get to the point where tooth needs to be pulled. So if you haven't seen a dentist in a while, then definitely give us a call so that way, we can get you back on track.
- Knowing your mouth is cavity-free
- Catching problems early when treatments are easier
- Feeling confident about the appearance of your smile
By visiting Sabal Dental, you can enjoy high-quality care from Dr. Richard Sung and the rest of our team. Call 361-209-8741 to plan your next dental visit with us.
Protect Your Smile With Teeth Cleanings
You want to keep your teeth for life, and we want your mouth to be as healthy as possible. That’s why our general dental care is focused on preventing problems whenever we can. It’s why you should follow the American Dental Association’s recommendations to brush and floss daily and attend regular oral checkups.
By coming to our office for your care, you can get:
- Professional Cleanings – We’ll remove any plaque and tartar buildup you may have, which reduces your risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Professional Exams – During your visit, we will take a close look at your mouth. If you have an issue, we want to find it as early as we can.
- Fluoride Treatments – Applying fluoride varnish to your teeth can make them stronger and more able to resist cavities and decay.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants are a special coating that creates a layer of protection between harmful bacteria and your teeth.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that roughly 1 in 3 adults has an untreated cavity. Don’t be the one. Visit us to stay cavity-free or to remove decay from your mouth.
Feel Comfortable Returning To The Dentist
At our office, you can count on personal care in a comfortable setting. For anyone who may have dental anxiety, we offer stress-free service. You can get cozy with our comfort amenities such as beverages, blankets, and pillows. You also should know that we use Oraqix, a local anesthetic that is applied without discomfort. For an added level of comfort, we also offer multiple levels of dental sedation, including general anesthesia for complex care.
To improve and maintain your oral health, visit us for your dental cleanings and exams in Weber Corpus Christi. Call 361-209-8741 to make your next appointment at Sabal Dental.