You want your mouth to be as healthy as it can be. Sometimes, that means receiving oral surgery in Weber Corpus Christi. We offer procedures at our practice to:
- Stop the pain of infected and severely damaged teeth
- Prepare your mouth for orthodontic treatment or dental implants
- Restore your gumline to its original position
Renew Your Oral Health With Dental Surgery
Surgery can be an excellent solution for many problems. You will be glad to know that we can handle these procedures for you:
- Tooth Extractions – If your tooth is deeply damaged by decay, a major break, or a serious crack, it may be better to remove and replace it. Extractions also can create room for more effective orthodontic care.
- Bone Grafts – Bone loss is a common consequence of tooth loss. A bone graft is a procedure to rebuild your jaw so it can support dental implants.
- Gum Grafts – Receding gums can result from multiple problems, like gum disease. A gum graft can reverse those effects and restore the appearance of your gums.
Regardless of which surgical treatment you need, your comfort will be one of our top priorities. We offer sedation options that few dental practices can match. In addition to inhaled sedation (laughing gas) and moderate sedation, you can receive general anesthesia at our office from a dental anesthesiologist. You can get the care you need without pain during your procedure.
One of our goals at Sabal Dental is to make oral care as stress-free as it can be. On top of sedation, you can take advantage of our comfort amenities. A beverage can be soothing during your visit, and blankets and pillows can keep you cozy.
Let us work with you to ensure your mouth is healthy for many years to come. Schedule your oral surgery in Weber Corpus Christi with our team of talented professionals. Call 361-209-8741 or .