Getting a tooth removed doesn’t have to be a big deal, especially when you come to Sabal Dental for your Weber Corpus Christi tooth removal. Our skilled dentists and experienced team have removed many teeth for our patients over the years, so you can feel confident trusting this type of oral surgery to us. Below are a few good reasons you should pay us a visit if you think you might need a tooth removed:Anxiety Free Experiences Read Transcript
Sabal Dental helps patients make the best choice for what to do with their teeth by – we always try and help save as many teeth as we can. But if it ever comes to it, then we will definitely help you get out of pain and take the tooth out if need be. So just come on in and make an appointment, and we'll see what's going on and see what's best for you.
- Your choice of relaxing sedation options to help you feel at ease during your procedure
- Convenient office hours that work around your other responsibilities
- Comforting amenities like soft pillows, warm blankets, and a beverage station
- Leading-edge dental technology like precision digital X-rays
- A compassionate staff that will listen intently to your needs and answer all your questions
Don’t suffer another minute if you have an aching tooth! Call us today at 361-209-8741 to be seen as soon as possible. We can often fit you in the same day for an emergency appointment. You’ll find us conveniently located at 5792 Weber Road – just down the street from Walgreens.
Feel Better After Your Tooth Extraction
Of course you don’t want to have your tooth removed if it’s damaged. And the truth is that we would much rather try to save your natural tooth whenever possible. As good as modern teeth replacements like dental implants are, it’s always best for a patient to keep their own teeth whenever possible.
However, if you have a tooth that is badly damaged or diseased from an untreated cavity, an extraction may be necessary to keep it from causing damage to your other teeth and gums. In these cases, you can count on the experienced team at Sabal Dental to perform your tooth extraction as efficiently and comfortably as possible. We will:
- Take digital X-rays for a detailed look at your teeth, roots, bones, and nerves
- Explain your procedure in detail and answer any questions you have
- Offer you a choice of sedation options, including inhaled sedation with laughing gas and general anesthesia that will block out any memory of your procedure
- Completely numb the area we’re working on so that you don’t feel a thing
- Provide you with detailed instructions to help you experience a quick and comfortable healing process
Trust Us For Wisdom Teeth Removal
Besides standard tooth extractions, our team is also capable of handling your wisdom teeth removal. If your wisdom teeth are impacted, they could cause significant damage to your other teeth as well as put you in a great deal of pain.
Your dentist will remove troublesome wisdom teeth and have you feeling like yourself in no time. Just as with any other extraction, you can take advantage of sedation to help you feel completely at ease, plus we have pillows and blankets on hand for cozy touches of home.
If you need tooth removal in Weber Corpus Christi, rely on the expert team at Sabal Dental. Call us today at 361-209-8741 to schedule your appointment.