It’s no fun trying to schedule dental appointments when the mere thought of dental work makes you break out in a sweat and causes your heart to race. If this describes your experience with dental care, then we have some news that will make you feel better. With our sedation options in Weber Corpus Christi, Sabal Dental can provide you relaxing dental care so that your smile gets the attention it needs to stay healthy and beautiful. Our treatment can help you:
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Catch small oral problems before they have the chance to cause big damage
- Avoid more extensive and invasive dental work in the future
- Save hard-earned money
- Reduce anxiety about future checkups and dental work
If you’re nervous about receiving dental care, visit the pros at relieving dental anxiety. Call Sabal Dental today at 361-209-8741 to schedule an appointment for relaxing dental care. You can schedule both mornings and late afternoons for your convenience.
Take Your Choice Of Dental Sedation Methods
Surveys show that most patients suffer from at least some level of dental anxiety. So, if fear of the dentist has kept you from making an appointment, you’re not alone. However, it doesn’t have to be that way, especially in the skilled hands of the team at Sabal Dental.
We offer you several sedation methods that will calm your nerves during your procedure, including:
- Inhaled Sedation – We’ll administer a sweet-smelling gas known as laughing gas that will almost immediately begin to calm you. You’ll start to experience a comforting feeling of euphoria and lightness that will take your mind off dental care. As soon as we remove the sedative, however, you’ll return to your old self and will be able to drive home with no problems.
- Moderate Sedation – If you need a deeper level of sedation, talk to our staff. We can suggest options for you that will provide deeper relaxation. You may remember little, if anything, about your visit.
- General Anesthesia – For our patients who need the deepest sedation possible, our board-certified anesthesiologist can put you in a state where you won’t experience any of the sights, sounds, or smells of your visit, and you won’t remember anything about it. You’ll remain groggy afterward, so a friend or family member will need to drive you home.
We’ll Help You Feel Right At Home
Our staff is specially trained to help each patient feel as comfortable as possible during their visit. We’ll listen to your needs, explain your dental care in detail, and fully answer all your questions before any work is done. We’ve found that this patient-focused technique helps calm the nerves of our anxious patients so they can sit back and relax while we work.
In addition, you can take advantage of a soft pillow, warm blanket, and our beverage station. These cozy touches will help you forget you’re in a dental office and set you more at ease.