Missing teeth affect individuals emotionally, physically, and mentally. Tooth loss can disrupt your enjoyment of day-to-day life and develop uncertainty concerning yourself in personal and professional connections. Teeth implants can deal with all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and capacity to chew
- Bring back your sense of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-esteem in professional and personal relationships
At Sabal Dental, your dentist desires your new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You obtain the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Together, we can propose a plan to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The best solutions will rely on the number of teeth you require to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is basically a full synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the dental crown and the root capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the space in your smile without the need to reshape healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures outperform conventional dentures because they use snaps and balls to hold your replacement teeth in position.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures are anchored to a metal bar for comfort and security.
- All-on-4® Implant Procedure – Four implants per arch are all you need to hold your dentures in your mouth. This is a great option for a full-mouth reconstruction and allows you to get implants and restorations on the same day.
It’s time to revive your smile and your confidence. Set up your appointment at Sabal Dental to find out just how you can obtain dental implants in Beeville, TX. Call 512-598-9906 or schedule online to visit us.