You know that you need to brush, floss, and get professional cleanings and exams to protect your oral health. That’s not all you should be doing, however. If you play sports, then you should be wearing our custom mouthguards in Rockdale, TX.
- Are molded to fit your teeth
- Are not bulky and uncomfortable
- Minimize your risk of dental injuries
- Let you stay in the game
- Require no “boil-and-bite” process before wearing
- Provide better protection than store-bought guards
Whether you play sports competitively or recreationally, you don’t want a broken or dislodged tooth to keep you on the sidelines. Let us create a sports mouthguard for you. Call Sabal Dental 512-598-9906 today to make an appointment.
Play It Safe With a Personalized Athletic Mouthguard
If you play sports, then you already know that they are fun way to stay in shape. An injury — including a dental injury — can take you off the field for weeks or months at a time. We can treat dental emergencies, we would much rather you tell us about your game-winning play while when you come to us for general dentistry.
Athletes who don’t wear mouthguards are 60 times more likely to suffer dental injuries. That’s one reason the American Dental Association recommends wearing a mouthguard for all sports that involve contact with other athletes or objects (like balls and pucks), changes in speed or direction, jumping, or any combination of those things.
The ADA also recommends custom mouthguards, like the kind we make for our patients, because they are:
- More Comfortable – When you come to our office, we make a mold of your teeth. That is used to design an athletic mouthguard just for you. This is smaller than the bulky over-the-counter mouthguards you can find in stores. It fits right away, with no need for a frustrating “boil-and-bite” adjustment.
- More Convenient – The smaller size also means you can breathe easier and speak without taking out your appliance. You also can stay hydrated without removing it.
- More Protective – The ADA and other professional dental organizations recommend custom mouthguards because they provide the best defense against dental injuries.
Don’t miss your next match because you lost a tooth. Schedule an appointment soon to get your personal mouthguards in Rockdale, TX. Call 512-598-9906 to arrange your visit to Sabal Dental. Or schedule online.