Protect Your Healthy Mouth With Rockdale General Dentistry
Sealants can prevent up to 80% of cavities on back teeth. Source.
You want to keep your mouth in great shape, but you know that problems can and do happen. The American Dental Association recommends getting a professional dental checkup at least twice per year. If you have a history of dental problems, you may want to come in more frequently. Whatever your particular situation, you’ll receive a number of benefits when you visit us for general dentistry in Rockdale, TX:
- Address small issues before they become big problems
- Sustain your healthy smile
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Enjoy that fresh-from-the-dentist feeling
- Feel confident that you are doing what you should for your teeth
Families and individuals who visit their dentist regularly are much more likely to keep their natural teeth and enjoy a lifetime of healthy smiles. It’s time you did something good for your teeth! Schedule an appointment at Sabal Dental – Rockdale by calling 512-598-9906. You can find us at 307 Childress Drive.
Take Control of Your Smile With Complete Dental Care
A wide range of treatments fall under the umbrella of general dental care. Our dental professionals know this, which is why you can come to us for all of these services:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – These services are part of the foundation of good oral health, along with your daily brushing and flossing. During your visits, we look for potential problems and remov harmful bacteria, plaque, and tartar to prevent those problems from developing.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants are like a shield for your teeth. They are a barrier between your enamel and bad bacteria that cause decay.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Periodontal infections are one of the leading causes of tooth loss. With treatment, you can revive your gum health and keep your teeth intact.
- Bite Guards – If you clench or grind your teeth, you may have frequent jaw pain and headaches. You also may develop or exaggerate TMJ problems. A bite guard can stop you from grinding.
- Mouthguards – Wearing a mouthguard greatly reduces your risk of dental injuries while playing sports. We can make a custom mouthguard for the most comfort and best protection for your smile.
Our professionals want to make your visits as relaxing and pain-free as possible. So we use patient-friendly technology and offer sedation if you need it.
You deserve high-quality dental care. You can get it by coming to see us for your general dentistry in Rockdale, TX. Make your next appointment at Sabal Dental – Rockdale by calling 512-598-9906 or schedule online.