Too many people take their teeth for granted until they lose them. Your missing teeth are not just an inconvenience. They can affect your oral and overall health, which is why replacing them is so important. The best way to do that is by getting dental implants in Rockdale, TX.
With implants, you can:
- Have a complete set of teeth
- Bite and chew without problems
- Protect your strong and healthy jaw
- Look more youthful
- Prevent additional tooth loss
- Renew your confidence in your smile
Don’t let lost teeth change your everyday life. Our team at Sabal Dental can give you replacement teeth that are as good as the real thing. Call 512-598-9906 now for your appointment!
Reestablish Your Strong Bite with Tooth Implants
You could benefit from implants if you have lost teeth or need to replace teeth that are badly broken, critically cracked, or deeply decayed. The number of substitute teeth that you need will determine which implants solution is right for you:
- Implant Crowns – Your implant will function like a root for your new tooth. The dental crown will cap it to give you an artificial tooth that looks like a natural part of your smile.
- Implant Bridges – A traditional bridge is a good way to replace multiple teeth. However, it also requires reshaping otherwise healthy teeth. By getting implants, your bridge has full support and your healthy teeth remain untouched.
- Implant Dentures – Anyone with traditional dentures learns that they will move around with time. When you secure your dentures with a series of implants, you add stability. You also make them stronger, so they function practically as well as natural teeth.
You may have some dental anxiety about getting implants. This is understandable, but we are confident we can help you manage those concerns. We will gladly answer any question you may have, and we offer sedation dentistry for pain-free teeth replacement procedures.
Give yourself the gift of a complete and healthy smile again. Get your dental implants in Rockdale, TX. Schedule a visit to Sabal Dental by calling 512-598-9906 or schedule online.