When you have a toothache, you know it. It can hinder your ability to enjoy everyday activities, like eating, or it can become a distraction when you are trying to complete a project for work. It can even prevent you from getting a good night’s sleep. To end your pain and get back to living your normal life, get relief with root canals in Rockdale, TX.
This service helps you by:
- Restoring your smile
- Removing the source of your pain
- Preserving much of your natural tooth
- Stopping your infection from spreading
- Allowing you to bite and chew again
Quit suffering and enjoy pain-free days again. Visit our professionals at Sabal Dental by calling 512-598-9906 to make an appointment. Let us help you feel better fast!
Treat Your Bad Tooth With Our Root Canal Procedure
Root canal treatment has been unfairly represented in popular culture for decades. It’s true that root canals done decades ago were far from pleasant experiences. In modern dental practices like ours, however, they are no worse than getting a dental filling. In fact, root canal therapy is a key component of restorative dentistry.
Here’s how it works:
- We numb you with local anesthetic and offer dental sedation, if needed.
- We create an opening to reach the innermost part of your tooth.
- We remove the infected tissue, then clean and sanitize the interior of your tooth.
- We fill the tooth with a rubber-like material to prevent more infections.
- Finally, the tooth is capped with a dental crown.
Teeth can become infected in multiple ways. Untreated cavities, cracked and broken teeth, and gum disease all can create opportunities for bacteria to reach the pulp chamber at the center of your tooth. That’s why it’s so important to take good care of your teeth, including visiting our office for regular exams and cleanings.
If you are having tooth pain, don’t take chances. Schedule an appointment to find out if we can help you with root canals in Rockdale, TX. Schedule online or call 512-598-9906 to plan your visit to Sabal Dental.