Many people feel uncomfortable about going to the dentist. At our practice, your comfort is one of our highest priorities. You won’t benefit from our many general dental services if you aren’t willing to come in for care. Relieving dental anxiety in Rockdale, TX, is important to us. As one of our patients, you will find:
- A judgment-free place to visit
- A team of compassionate professionals
- Two great sedation options for pain-free visits
- Patient-friendly technology
Everyone at Sabal Dental wants you to feel as relaxed as you can be during your appointments with us. Call 512-598-9906 to plan a visit or to ask questions about our approach to patient care.
Manage Your Worries About Dental Care
Fear of the dentist is much more common than many people realize. If you or someone you love becomes anxious about a dental appointment, then you are in the same boat as millions of other Americans. Fortunately, our caring team knows multiple ways that you can manage your situation. Here are a few things that can help:
- Share Your Concerns – People have dental anxiety for a variety of reasons. Some are worried about pain. Some people are bothered by the sound of specific pieces of equipment. Other people are fearful because of a bad experience with a previous dental office. Knowing what your worries are gives us the best chance of addressing your oral health needs in a way that works for you.
- Find a Distraction – We are happy to let you borrow a set of headphones, or you can bring your own. Listening to music or a podcast can keep your mind focused on something other than your dental care.
- Learn Relaxation Techniques – Learning some relaxation strategies, such as breathing techniques, can be just what you need to start feeling more at ease.
- Try Sedation Dentistry – You can choose between nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and oral sedation at our office. Both help you stay calm and pain-free during your treatment. Just ask if you have questions about either option.
As you get to know us and become more familiar with our approach to patient care, we are confident that you will feel better about coming to see us regularly. For us, relieving dental anxiety in Rockdale, TX is an important part of what we do every day. Call 512-598-9906 or contact us online if you have questions or if you are ready to make an appointment at Sabal Dental.