You already have a good daily oral hygiene routine. Yet you also know that routine dental checkups can make a big difference in your long-term oral health. Keep your smile in great shape with dental cleanings and exams in Rockdale, TX. By visiting our practice regularly for these services, you can:
- Have cleaner teeth and fresher breath
- Prevent cavities
- Keep your gums healthy
- Feel confident about your oral health
- Enjoy a more attractive smile
Regular appointments with your general dentist at Sabal Dental can give you a lifetime of healthy smiles. Call 512-598-9906 now to schedule your next dental visit with our team.
Make Professional Cleanings Part of Your Oral Care Routine
Even if you brush and floss every day according to the American Dental Association’s recommendation, you still have a decent chance of developing cavities. More than 90 percent of people will develop at least one cavity in their lives, and one in four adults has tooth decay right now. Cavities can lead to tooth infections, toothaches, and tooth loss over time.
When you come to see us for routine checkups, you can expect these things to happen:
- Professional Cleanings – We’ll get in-between your teeth and other hard-to-reach areas to remove food particles, tartar, and plaque buildup. This greatly reduces your risk of cavities and periodontal disease.
- Professional Exams – In addition to a visual exam, we use digital X-rays to monitor changes to your teeth and gum tissues. If we see signs of trouble, we want you to know as soon as possible, so you can get the right treatment to keep your smile looking its best.
For added protection, you can receive dental sealants as well. Think of these as a shield that helps you fend off attacks on your smile by harmful bacteria. If going to the dentist makes you feel anxious, don’t worry. We can provide dental sedation to ease your nerves, keep you calm, and make your appointments as painless as possible.
You deserve to have a healthy smile! Protect it with dental cleanings and exams in Rockdale, TX. Call 512-598-9906 today or schedule online.