Tooth loss is not a new problem. In thousands of years of recorded history people have tried replacing their teeth with everything from seashells and stones to animal teeth and bones. Fortunately, you have much better options today, such as our removable dentures in Rockdale, TX.
With your new teeth, you can:
- Have the appearance of a complete set of teeth
- Eat more foods than you can without teeth
- Speak more clearly to better express yourself
- Feel more confident about your smile
You should not go through your daily life without teeth. Get yourself a set of dentures at Sabal Dental. Call 512-598-9906 now to schedule a consultation.
Get the Right Dentures for Your Needs
Ideally, we want to help you keep your natural teeth for life through general dentistry and other services, but we are happy to help you replace what you have lost. As part of our restorative dentistry, we have helped many patients replace missing teeth with our dentures:
- Full Dentures – If you need to replace a full arch of teeth, these dentures can be custom-made to fit your mouth.
- Partial Dentures – If you still have some healthy teeth, you can get these dentures to fill the empty spaces in your smile. These may be made to connect to those healthy teeth for support.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Some dentures can be attached to dental implants in a way that they can be taken out for routine cleaning as well.
Denture adhesives can keep your dentures in place temporarily. However, dental implants give your teeth replacements greater security and stability. Implants replace the roots of your missing teeth. They also create a direct connection between your jawbone and your dentures, which allows you to bite and chew with greater force. This makes it easier to eat a wide variety of foods. In addition, implants prevent you from suffering the bone loss in your jaw that can make you look older.
To discuss which of our removable dentures in Rockdale, TX are best for you, schedule a consultation at our office. Call Sabal Dental at 512-598-9906 or schedule online.