You are already aware that a lot of things can happen that are harmful to your teeth. Accidents can lead to breaks and cracks. Decay can go undetected and create cavities. You also can lose teeth for a number of reasons. Fortunately, you also have many options for how you can repair your smile. That includes our PFM restorations in Rockdale, TX. They can:
- Protect teeth that have been damaged
- Restore a tooth after a root canal
- Enable you to eat without pain
- Cover a tooth that doesn’t respond to whitening
PFM or porcelain-fused-to-metal restorations are an alternative to full ceramic restorations. Discuss which of our restorative services is best for you by scheduling a consultation at Sabal Dental. Call 512-598-9906 to make your appointment.
Fortify Your Teeth With Affordable Restorations
You may want a PFM restorations if you are looking for an aesthetically appealing, strong, and affordable way to repair or replace your teeth. Many patients who grind their teeth have learned that these restorations are more durable than ceramic ones. You can get PFM for these services:
- Dental Crowns – PFM crowns are an excellent balance of durability and visual appeal. The metal portion that underlies your restoration makes it long-lasting. The porcelain outer layer makes it look natural in your smile.
- Dental Bridges – If you are missing a tooth or teeth, you can fill that gap with a bridge. A PFM bridge is made with a PFM crown on each end and one or a few crowns in between to fill the space where you once had a tooth or teeth.
With good oral care habits, your PFM crown or bridge can last a decade or longer.
PFM restorations in Rockdale, TX have helped countless patients at our practice regain their confidence in their smiles and bring back their oral health. Discover how these restorative services could work for you too. Call 512-598-9906 or schedule online to make your appointment at Sabal Dental.