Elevate Your Smile Through Orthodontics in Rockdale
More than 4 million people wear braces, and 1 out of 4 are adults. Source.
Your smile shouldn’t be holding you back from pursuing your goals. Yet we meet people every week who are looking for treatment to improve their smiles. You can create your dream smile with orthodontics in Rockdale, TX. Our treatment options can:
- Correct overbites and underbites
- Straighten crooked smiles
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Rearrange crooked smiles
- Improve your oral health
- Give you greater self-assurance about your smile
Everyone deserves to feel good about sharing their smiles. Stop hiding your teeth when you meet new people. A straight smile can help you make a better first impression in job interviews, on first dates, and at social events with friends. Call 512-598-9906 to get started with a consultation at Sabal Dental. You can find us at 307 Childress Drive in Rockdale, TX.
Select the Orthodontic Solution That Works for You
You already know that straight teeth make smiles look more attractive. People who have straight teeth appear more confident and healthier, too. Every year millions of people start orthodontic treatment for good reasons. It’s also worth noting that straight teeth do more than improve confidence. They also make it easier to clean your teeth when you brush, floss, and get professional cleanings.
With the advances in modern dental care, adults and teens have more options than ever to create appealing smiles by repositioning their teeth. At our office, we offer four options for you and your loved ones:
- Metal Braces – If you want results, this is the gold standard for straight smiles. Metal brackets and wires have a lengthy record of correcting all kinds of alignment issues, from mild to severe. These will get the job done.
- Ceramic Braces – These braces can do the same work as traditional braces. The difference is, the brackets are less noticeable because they are ceramic instead of metal.
- Invisalign Aligners – For patients who prefer something more discreet, clear aligners can be an effective alternative to braces. Your aligners are custom-made to keep your teeth moving in the right direction until you have the smile that you want.
- Lingual Braces – As great as aligners can be, some situations do require braces to fix. If you still want something discreet, these braces may be right for you. Lingual braces are placed on the back of your teeth, where they are less likely to be seen by others.
After completing your orthodontic care, you can take your smile to another level with additional cosmetic services. Teeth whitening and dental veneers are both great ways to make sure your new smile looks its best.
You should come to us for a consultation about orthodontics in Rockdale, TX whether you are looking for a service for yourself or a member of your family. Let us transform your teeth at Sabal Dental. Call 512-598-9906 or schedule online.