Our doctors think that the much healthier a person’s mouth is, the better their health will be. They’re going to feel much better about themselves and show more confidence if an individual looks great. If they’re able to consume much healthier, more nutritious food, their total health will enhance.
That’s why our dental group thinks that it is necessary to attain and preserve a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to help our patients enjoy their finest smiles possible so that their lifestyle will improve.
Each of our dental services can be custom-tailored to the distinct needs and wants of the patient. When you make Sabal Dental your brand-new doctor for your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy good oral health with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a new crown or bridge. You’ll be able to consume conveniently and smile with full self-confidence once again.
- Dentures – We offer a number of types of dentures depending on your needs, including full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace your knocked-out teeth while also enhancing your oral health and overall body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create a whole makeover with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and even Botox to remove facial lines.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have lots of services that will fix your teeth and make it easier to bite, chew, and smile again.
- Oral Surgery – We provide tooth extraction, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- TMJ Treatment – Your doctor can eliminate jaw pain and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the restful sleep you need and improve your overall health with a custom-made sleep device that fits conveniently in your mouth.
Do not postpone getting a stunning smile and healthier body. Call Sabal Dental, your new dentist in Odem, TX, today at 512-598-9906 for an appointment.