We are so glad that you landed here. If you’ve been looking for the premier South Texas dentist’s office, you’ve found it in Sabal Dental. We provide high-tech, comprehensive care for many families.
Our family dentist thinks that the much healthier a person’s mouth is, the better their health will be. With us leading the way, you are going to feel much better about yourself and your smile before you know it.
Plus, each of our dental services can be custom-tailored to the distinct needs and wants of the patient. When you make Sabal Dental your brand-new family dentist for your clan, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- Family Dentistry – Achieve great oral health with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Restore your failing smile with a new crown or bridge. You’ll be able to consume conveniently and smile with full self-confidence once again.
- Dentures – We offer a number of types of dentures depending on your needs, including full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can replace your knocked-out teeth while also enhancing your oral health and overall body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Design an entire makeover with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and even Botox to remove facial lines.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have lots of services that will fix your teeth and make it easier to bite, chew, and smile again.
- Oral Surgery – We provide tooth extraction, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- TMJ Treatment – Your doctor can eliminate jaw pain and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – End your nightmare and get the sleep you need and improve your overall health in the process with a custom-made sleep device that fits conveniently in your mouth.
Get started on creating your stunning new smile and finding the dental care that will lead to a healthier body. Call Sabal Dental, your new family dentist in Bluntzer, TX today at 512-598-9906 for an appointment.