We enjoy taking care of families due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and know the value of quality family dental care. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have a number of years of experience assisting our patients to accomplish and maintain healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a relative are afraid about your oral care, we have three levels of sedation to relax your nerves – laughing gas, oral conscious sedation, and general anesthesia.
Young or old, your loved ones’ smile care needs can be met at Sabal Dental. We provide a range of first-class oral services, all of which will be personalized tailored to your individual needs. These solutions include:
- General Dental Care – Keep your smile in ideal condition with regular exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride treatment, sports mouthguards, bad breath treatment, and advice for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants – These artificial teeth roots give you back your smile and help preserve your jawbone. See us and discover all the advantages of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Remake your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a couple of missing teeth. We are happy to help you choose the right dentures for you.
- Oral Surgery – Our solutions restore your dental health and prevent more issues. Solutions consist of teeth removal, bone grafts, and gum grafts.
- Emergency Dental Care – Take care of toothaches and treat dental injuries by calling our team.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and facial restoration treatments.
- Corrective Dentistry – When your teeth are declining or missing, your dentist has the treatments you require to repair your smile and to let you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Therapy – Say farewell to a painful, aching jaw with support from a custom-made dental night guard. It will likewise eliminate harmful teeth grinding.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Kingsville, TX who truly cares. Make your appointment at Sabal Dental by calling 512-598-9906 or contacting us online. We can’t wait to meet you!